The seventh-largest city in the United States, Miami, Florida, is known for its beaches and warm weather. Miami is a haven for outdoor adventure and cultural events, from speed boating and snorkeling to family-friendly activities and great food.
Little Havana: Paying homage to Miami’s thriving Cuban culture, Little Havana is home to a Cuban-Caribbean style. From the roads to all of the buildings’ styles, this area of Miami is distinctly different from the rest of the downtown area.
Miami Design District: An outdoor mall with high-end shops, the Miami Design District is sure to please any fashionista. There are plenty of luxury retailers and restaurants so you can spend a whole day shopping and eat in the open air.
Miami Festivals: This city plays host to several festivals throughout the year. These include various music, flowers, food, and so much more. You can find a full list of events here.
Many cruises also depart or stop in the Port of Miami. So if you’re catching a wave, flight or cruise, Miami is the place to be.
Common Parking Problems in Miami
Between the international airport and the cruises that set sail from Miami, finding parking as a resident or visitor can be difficult. Between the thriving local business scene, beautiful beaches andWhether you’re searching for Miami International Airport parking, street parking or parking for cruise passengers, you could be stuck circling or having to walk much further to your destination.
Parking Solutions in Miami
With nearly 23 million tourists per year, Miami gets a lot of traffic from airports, businesses and beaches alike. Here at Parking Pass, we work in areas of all sizes with a wide range of demands from their parking management solutions.
- Concerts & Sporting Events: Streamline parking at venues so people can quickly and easily find parking
- Security & Lot Enforcement: Easy-to-use software to help enforce rules and regulations, creating a safer experience
- Commercial & Business: Leave a good lasting impression on your customers by creating an excellent parking experience
- Condominiums & HOAs: Control parking for renters and homeowners according to their lease paperwork
- Universities: Create stress-free parking so students and faculty can get to work or class quicker
- Multifamily: Designate parking spots for residents and their guests with vehicle registration
Parking Services We Offer
Parking Pass is your full-service solution for parking lot management services. We offer a range of tools to meet your needs:
- License Plate Readers: Computer-controlled cameras to collect data.
- Online Parking Registration & Approval: A paperless management system at your fingertips.
- Built-In Payment Gateway: A simplified way to collect charges.
- Real-Time Messaging: Easy way for managers to communicate with residents.
No matter how big or small your needs are, we have complete solutions for you at Parking Pass.
Get A Parking Demonstration from Parking Pass
Parking Pass is an industry leader with over five years of experience in providing parking lot solutions. Make your parking situation easier with Parking Pass.
Assigned Parking Spot Management
Easily assign and manage parking spaces in your parking lot or parking garage.
Manage your digital parking permits online for ease-of-access, including online parking reports and citations to easily enforce your parking policies and regulations.
Visitor Parking Management
24/7 paperless online guest vehicle registration without the fuss. Nothing to print or place on the vehicle.
Easy to read reports and graphs provide a snapshot of a property’s parking situation.
Digital Parking Permit Management
The resident-friendly solution that prevents high towing/booting charges for residents that seldomly violate rules & regulations.
Automated License Plate Readers
Computer-controlled, high-speed cameras that capture and convert license plate data.
Online Parking Registration
Your residents can complete an online registration and approval process so you can get started on managing your lot efficiently.
Our parking citation system is incorporated with the rules and regulations that are customized by the client.