License Plate Reader Software
Anyone that manages parking for a Miami facility wants to be able to simply and easily check what vehicles are in what spaces. ParkingPass.com has a solution that makes managing parking lots a snap using our state-of-the-art license plate readers. Our License Plate Reader options include:
- A Mobile Application
- A Vehicle Mounted Reader
- A Stationary Reader
You can contact us at ParkingPass.com to get our software and license plate readers that will function seamlessly and enable you to take control of your parking facilities to provide well managed and secure parking solutions. Here are just a few reasons to partner with us:
- 24/7 Total Access Portal
- Completely Paperless Solution
- Includes Custom Parking Rules and Regulations
- With Announcement and Messaging Options
To get the best parking management license plate reader software, just complete our simple online contact form, or give us a call us at (800) 322-5535, and find out how ParkingPass.com can give you a better way to create parking solutions.
ParkingPass.com makes managing your parking lots and residential spaces simple. Our advanced license plate readers combined with our software give you an efficient way to verify that who is parked in your lots belongs there.
We have mounting options to fit your needs including vehicle mounts, stationary mounts, and mobile app versions to install on your mobile devices. Each reader connects to our software to provide a seamless and easy way to track and manage vehicles parked in your lots.
Types of LPRs
ParkingPass.com has three different license plate reader models to suit your parking lot management needs. You can use one, two, or all three configurations separately or in conjunction with each other.
- Mobile Application: You can download our license plate reader app to your smartphone or other mobile devices and start scanning. Using a device mount to position your device in line with license plates will allow you to scan each plate quickly.
- Car Mounted: The car-mounted reader allows you to scan plates from the front of your vehicle. All the data and information will display on a laptop in the vehicle. They can also capture plates that are in motion. This feature is often used by law enforcement.
- Stationary: A stationary reader can be used in fixed locations like traffic lights, road signs, and telephone poles. Multiple license plate readers can be setup to cover a larger area. Arrays of license plate readers will also let you gather additional information, including the direction and speed of the vehicle captured by the readers.
These three different options give you everything you need to match any parking lot or residential parking zone. Using one or more of our readers will significantly decrease your patrol times and allow you to more efficiently cite violators.
The Benefits of ParkingPass.com
The ParkingPass.com solution lets you manage your residential or commercial Miami parking spaces. Check out ParkingPass.com to build yourself a simple and hassle-free parking lot environment. Some of the benefits of using our software:
- Custom Parking Rules and Regulations: You can build your own specific rules and controls to precisely match your parking lot configuration and requirements. This will give you the ability to create an effective and stress-free parking environment for your guests, residents, or event goers.
- 24 by 7 Access Portal: Our access portal will give you complete access to send and receive payments, permits, and citations whenever you need to.
- 100% Paperless: No need to worry about running out of citation slips or missing documentation. Our software stores and tracks all of this in an easy-to-use tool.
- Announcements and Messages: You can easily and quickly create customized messages for residents and customers about parking rules, regulations, or even individual messages.
Go to ParkingPass.com now to see our line of devices that are perfect for your license plate reading needs, with a software that makes your parking lot oversight and management smooth and simple.
Get Started with ParkingPass.com
If you need a license plate reading solution that gives you flexible options and a fully configurable set of rules and regulations, then you need ParkingPass.com. Our tool will give you peace of mind knowing that you can easily track all the vehicles parked in your Miami lots, no matter what type of parking scenario you have.
Get started with ParkingPass.com today. Just fill out our online contact form, or call us at (800) 322-5535 and change your parking lot management challenges into parking lot solutions.