Washington, DC is just one of the many cities across the nation that face the same issue: a rise in demand for parking and little to no space available. If you’re a lot owner or manager and you’re experiencing a high volume of unregistered motorists parking in your lot and you need help managing your parking lot(s), contact Parking Pass.
We can help you develop secure and innovative parking solutions by:
- Creating customized parking lot policies and regulations
- Managing digital parking permits, citations and reports
- Giving you multiple avenues to increase revenue for your property
- 24/7 access to the user portal for you and your customers
By using our parking software, we can make your parking lot management solutions simple and easy with:
- Total control and access to a centralized lot management database
- Paperless, eco-friendly, and a virtually contactless experience
- Weekly or monthly generated parking reports
Over the past five years, Parking Pass has given peace of mind to our hundreds of customers. If you’re interested in parking lot solutions in Washington, DC call us at (800) 322-5535 or fill out our form to schedule a free demonstration of our software.
About Washington DC Parking
According to Spot Angels, “DC has one of the best-connected public transit systems in the country.” Not only is the public transportation in DC well-established, there are also roughly 17,000 parking meters, and the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) launched some parking programs to help reduce traffic congestion including pay-by-phone options, and residential and/or visitor permits.
Still, this doesn’t mean that the DC area is without its parking problems. MSN reports that, “The District generated 8.2 million traffic and parking tickets with a windfall value of one billion dollars over the past three budget years” with more than 970,000 motorists skipping out on paying off those violations.
In fact, DC officials have reportedly stated that they’re “so desperate” for more parking solutions, that they’re considering recruiting citizens to help with parking enforcement.
With the demand for available parking spaces on the rise, there’s often more competition in securing a space. The excess demand compared to the low volume of spaces means that motorists are more likely to sit idle and waste a lot of time trying to get a space. The waiting/idling of drivers also lends to a few of other issues: (1) an uptick in traffic congestion, (2) an increase in pollution and (3) situations where emotions are running high trying to find a spot to park.
If you’re one of the thousands of lot managers in the Washington, DC area, you might be experiencing some of these issues yourselves:
- Unregistered guest/resident parking
- Too much flow of traffic in or out of your lots
- Road rage from residents/guests vying for empty spaces
At Parking Pass, these are the exact problems we aim to solve. A lack in parking organization and management is something that effects most major cities around the nation, and you should rely on a professional parking management company to help guide to a better solution.
Parking Lot Solutions in Washington, DC
No matter your industry, if you own or manage a lot, you’re bound to need some parking lot enforcement solutions ASAP. Which is why it’s become our goal to help you with your DC parking enforcement solutions.
The industries we currently serve include, but are not limited to:
- Multifamily: Live in a cul-de-sac and don’t want to “fight” your neighbors for available parking? We can help establish parking enforcement rules and regulations.
- Condominiums & HOAs: Regulate parking for renters and homeowners while maintaining updated lease paperwork.
- Security & Lot Enforcement: Make better use of your security and patrol personnel’s time by using our parking management software.
- Concerts & Sporting Events: Keep event attendees happy by making concerts, sporting events and festivals streamlined with quick and easy parking.
- Universities: Controlled parking management ensures that your students and employees have a stress-free parking experience.
- Commercial & Business: As a parking management software provider, we make it easier to enforce secure parking measures at commercial and business parking lots.
Parking Lot Services We Offer
No matter where in Washington, DC you are or what kind of parking situation you have, Parking Pass is your one-stop solution for parking lot management. We have developed a range of tools we can customize to meet your needs:
- Parking Revenue Calculator
- Visitor Parking Management Solutions
- Automated License Plate Readers
- Online Registration & Approval
- Parking Enforcement Solutions
- Assigned Spot Management Solutions
- Detailed Parking Reports
- Online Parking Citations
Whether it’s just one issue, or many, at Parking Pass, we have total solutions for you.
Assigned Parking Spot Management
Easily assign and manage parking spaces in your parking lot or parking garage.
Manage your digital parking permits online for ease-of-access, including online parking reports and citations to easily enforce your parking policies and regulations.
Visitor Parking Management
24/7 paperless online guest vehicle registration without the fuss. Nothing to print or place on the vehicle.
Easy to read reports and graphs provide a snapshot of a property’s parking situation.
Digital Parking Permit Management
The resident-friendly solution that prevents high towing/booting charges for residents that seldomly violate rules & regulations.
Automated License Plate Readers
Computer-controlled, high-speed cameras that capture and convert license plate data.
Online Parking Registration
Your residents can complete an online registration and approval process so you can get started on managing your lot efficiently.
Our parking citation system is incorporated with the rules and regulations that are customized by the client.