If you’re looking for parking management software in Seattle, contact the specialists at Parking Pass:
- Parking solutions customized for your needs
- Assign and manage parking spaces
- Create revenue in multiple ways
- Access to the user portal 24/7
Our clients want simple parking management,they choose us because:
- We have paperless options
- Our software creates reports for improvements
- You maintain complete control
Over the past five years, Parking Pass has given peace of mind to our hundreds of customers. If you’re interested in parking lot solutions in Seattle, call us at (800) 322-5535 or fill out our form to schedule a free demonstration of our software.
Being one of the largest metropolitans in the Pacific Northwest and also being a major port of entry, Seattle is a bustling, industrial, commercial and culturally-filled area with distinct neighborhoods and districts that have ample amounts of parking lot spaces available for guests, residents and tourists alike.
Though Seattle may look ostentatious, the surrounding districts have a comfortable and home-like vibe without seeming too affluent. In fact, there are tons of places to experience and explore within the Emerald City.
- Seattle Food Tours: A guided tour around a new place is the best way to experience the city, especially if it’s a food tour! You’ll get to see and experience flavors of otherwise hidden gems deep within Seattle’s culinary scene like clam chowder, mac ‘n’ cheese and local craft beers.
- Pike Place Market: From handmade items like scarves and soaps to locally-procured food like cheeses and bread, Pike Place Market is an expansive place for all kinds of artists to show off their goods.
- The Space Needle: Discover one of the nation’s most widely-recognized landmark. The Space Needle stands at a whopping 605 feet and offers a 360-degree view within the three main viewing areas. Experience all of a Seattle from a whole new perspective.
- Woodland Park Zoo: Winning over 65 awards nationally, the Woodland Park Zoo is a 92-acre zoological garden dedicated to the conservation and preservation of wildlife. More than 1,000 animals and over 300 species from all over the world are waiting for you, so come check it out!
- Seattle Art Museum: The Seattle Art Musuem has amassed tens of thousands of collections, exhibits and programs from all over the world and showcases different types of artistic works from various cultures. Come check out several pieces of art and become inspired to create your own.
Common Parking Problems in Seattle
In Seattle, the average motorist spends an average of 57 hours per year trying to find a parking spot, and there are even parking rules that a resident takes into consideration including 72-hour rules, carpool permits and other parking restrictions.
Alongside the city-wide parking rules and regulations, there are tons of free and cheap parking lots available, but trying to snag a spot is difficult. From traffic congestion and motorists camping out, it seems easier just to Uber or call a taxi.
Fortunately, Parking Pass is the ideal parking software provider that can provide parking solutions for all your parking needs whether you live, own or manage an apartment complex or condominium, or even if you’re part of an HOA.
Our parking software is completely digital, which means you don’t have to deal with endless amounts of paperwork and it’s easy to track who’s coming in or on your property so you can have an easier time keeping spaces open that belong to you, your residents and their guests.
Parking Solutions in Seattle
In Seattle, parking solutions are a must for the residential and commercial spots across the city. At Parking Pass, we work in areas large and small, with a range of demands from their parking management systems.
- Security & Lot Enforcement: Easy-to-use software to help enforce rules and regulations, creating a safer experience
- Condominiums & HOAs: Control parking for renters and homeowners according to their lease paperwork
- Multifamily: Designate parking spots for residents and their guests with vehicle registration
- Concerts & Sporting Events: Streamline venue parking so people can quickly and easily find parking
- Universities: Create stress-free parking so students and faculty can get to work or class quicker
- Commercial & Business: Leave a good impression on your customers by creating a great parking experience
Parking Lot Services We Offer
Parking Pass is your one-stop solution for parking lot management services. We offer a range of tools to meet your needs:
- Online Parking Registration & Approval: A paperless management system at your fingertips.
- Built-In Payment Gateway: An easy method to collect charges.
- License Plate Readers: Computer-controlled cameras that collect data.
- Real-Time Messaging: Easy way for managers to communicate with residents.
No matter how big or small your needs are, at Parking Pass, we have complete solutions for you.
Get a Free Parking Demonstration from Parking Pass
Make your parking situation easier with Parking Pass. Our clients choose us because we are an industry leader in parking solution software with more than five years of experience.
Call us today at (800) 322-5535 or fill out a form to schedule a demo of our software.
Assigned Parking Spot Management
Easily assign and manage parking spaces in your parking lot or parking garage.
Manage your digital parking permits online for ease-of-access, including online parking reports and citations to easily enforce your parking policies and regulations.
Visitor Parking Management
24/7 paperless online guest vehicle registration without the fuss. Nothing to print or place on the vehicle.
Easy to read reports and graphs provide a snapshot of a property’s parking situation.
Digital Parking Permit Management
The resident-friendly solution that prevents high towing/booting charges for residents that seldomly violate rules & regulations.
Automated License Plate Readers
Computer-controlled, high-speed cameras that capture and convert license plate data.
Online Parking Registration
Your residents can complete an online registration and approval process so you can get started on managing your lot efficiently.
Our parking citation system is incorporated with the rules and regulations that are customized by the client.